01 December 2011

"...the stockings were hung by the chimney with care..."

Clicks makes bigs...



Design: Stocking Reindeer
Designer/Source: Daffycat Designs
Website: www.itsdaffycat.blogspot.com freebies
Fabric: 14 ct. Aida   Color: White
Floss: DMC
Started: 26 Nov 2011
Finished: 26 Nov 2011
Size: @ 2.6" x 1.6" +/- design size; @ 3"x4" over-all
Goofs: none
Purpose: ornament
Notes: Fudged up the stocking top, since it would have been white on white,so I did one band in green. S'okay. "Stuffed" with 2mm craft foam.
Available? Undecided

2 comments:

  1. Very cute finish! Thank you for stitching my reindeer!

    Curiosity...what does the "Available" mean in your description?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. =)

    Availability has one of four settings:
    1. No Mine! = I'm being selfish and keeping if for myself.
    2. No = I gave it to someone either as a gift or they showed interest.
    3. Yes = I wanted to stitch it, but wouldn't have any problems letting go if someone expressed interest.
    4. Undecided = torn between yes and no. LOL

    ReplyDelete