17 March 2011

"My computer beat me at checkers, but I sure beat it at kickboxing." ~ Emo Philips

 

Design: Sampler Game Board
Designer/Source: The Drawn Thread
Website: www.drawnthread.com
Fabric: 36 ct. Dublin Linen   Color: natural un-dyed?
Floss: Vikki Clayton HDF DMC chart indicated equivalents; 2 over 2
Started: 02 Oct 2010
Finished: 17 Mar 2011
Size: @ 11" x 11"
Goofs: two - one from a chart error (the blue flower is upside down-chart error); one of my own doing, but I actually think the lowercase 'h' looks better.
Purpose:
Notes: Not my usual style preference, but it was in a box of stash being passed along and when I saw the silks I wanted to try working with them. I wish I could afford to buy HDF all the time! However, one 5-some yard skein of several colors was not enough (2nd picture), and I try to be judicious with my floss.
Available? Undecided

No comments:

Post a Comment