27 September 2010

"I'll have a blue, blue, blue, blue Christmas..."

  

Design: Cool Christmas
Designer/Source: Fresh Threads Studio from Just Cross Stitch Jul/Aug 2010
Website: n/a
Fabric: 14ct. Aida   Color: white
Floss: DMC, chart-indicated, 3 over 1
Started: 15 Sep 2010
Finished: 27 Sep 2010
Size: chart-indicated
Goofs: none
Purpose: decorative
Notes: I saw two chart Oops: 1. the 5 stitches NW of the sun are charted as white, but should be silver; 2. the corner "borders" show either an extra line of 907 on the NW corner, or a missing line on the SE corner. Since I'd already done the SE corner, I matched the NW corner to it; another picture I saw of it, someone had matched their SE to the NW. I used several silver beads rather than hunt for a star treasure.
Available? Undecided

No comments:

Post a Comment